We regulary have students doing different kind of theses and projects. These works are related to the particle accelerator, physics och decommission. Let us know if you are interested.
Current student theses and projects to apply for:
- "Measurements and analyses of induced radioactivity in concrete walls at a particle accelerator laboratory"
Ongoing student theses and projects
- "Measurements and analyses of induced radioactivity in beam line magnets from a particle accelerator" Second project within same field.
Finished student theses and projects
- "Measurements and analyses of induced radioactivity in beam line magnets from a particle accelerator"
"Gamma-Ray Spectroscopy Measurements of Containers with
Low-Activity Radioactive Waste". Students used an HPGe detector with an ISOTOPICS system to measure low-level radioactive waste cartons. They model models, measure and evaluate results.
- "Radioactive concrete - the true story revealed!"The student used the Monte Carlo code FLUKA to simulate radioactivity induced by fast neutrons in a concrete wall and compared the results with experimental measurements.
- "A measurement level module for a pellet tracking system", by Jenny Regina, Official publication site